Alphaclad 444 was developed for a very specific market where it was essential for the coating to exhibit exceptionally high levels of acid/perspiration resistance when cured at a temperature of 125°c for 30 minutes.
Alphaclad 444 also provides exceptionally high gloss clear coatings with unrivalled image clarity and, excellent corrosion and weathering resistance.
When cured at 160°c for 30 minutes, Alphaclad 444 exhibits exceptionally high levels of Acetone and chemical resistance.
- Exceptional levels of sweat/perspiration resistance
- Excellent corrosion and UV weathering resistance
- Superior chemical and abrasive resistance
- Greater than 2000 double rubs Acetone resistance
- Medium and High build capability
- Low maintenance and high stability working baths
- Nickel plated shoe accessories (buckles etc.,)
- Belt Buckles
- Door Hardware
- Furniture fittings
- Lighting fittings
- Electrical fixtures Bicycle parts