Alphaclad CB105 is a medium to high performance, cathodic electrophoretic coating system that is designed for low temperature cure applications.
This makes it an ideal choice for clear coating onto temperature sensitive substrates such as brass, zinc based diecasts and silver. It is completely non-yellowing process.
Main attributes of Alphaclad CB105
- Low cure system, curing at 105°c to 140°c
- High gloss and enhanced flow properties
- Good wear resistance
- Excellent scratch resistance
- Excellent recoverability from ionic contamination
- Wide range of colours can be achieved using our integral dye range
- Energy efficient low temperature process