Betaclear LB 4000 is a cathodic electrophoretic process specifically designed for jewellery applications. It is a high throwing power and highly efficient coating system.
The coating conforms perfectly to even the most complex of shapes and its high edge retention properties ensure that even film coverage is achieved on sharp edges.
Betaclear LB 4000 can be applied to solid brass and most electroplated substrates.
Betaclear LB 4000 can be used as a clear electrophoretic process but it can also be used in conjunction with our integral dyes to produce numerous, vibrant coloured effects.
Main attributes of Betaclear LB 4000
- High throwing power (aids in even deposition on complex shaped items)
- High edge retention (minimum flow off sharp edges during the curing cycle)
- High gloss
- Excellent appearance
- Improved wear resistance
- Improved scratch resistance
- Wide range of colours can be achieved using our integral dye range
- It is a low build product with coating thicknesses ranging from 5-10 microns
- Film thickness consistency is easily maintained with this highly controllable process
- Good corrosion resistance