ALPHACLAD XL6000 SERIES
The Alphaclad XL6000 series is a range of cathodic products which cover high, medium and low build applications where the highest levels of solvent and acid resistance are required.
The Alphaclad XL6000 series products benefit from enhanced flow properties coupled with remarkable image clarity/reflectivity. All products within this series are true non-yellowing coatings even when cured at temperatures up to 180°c. These processes can be applied to solid brass and most electroplated substrates.
Main attributes of The Alphaclad XL6000 series
- High Build, medium and low build coating systems
- Ultra high solvent resistance
- Ultra high acid resistance
- High gloss and enhanced flow properties.
- Good wear resistance
- Excellent scratch resistance
- Good corrosion resistance
- Wide range of colours can be achieved using our integral dye range