Alphaclad 9130 is a medium build polyurethane coating system designed to provide the perfect combination of properties for applications onto jewellery where low curing temperatures coupled with high levels of acid and solvent resistance are essential.
Alphaclad 9130 achieves the following properties when cured at 130°c for 30 minutes metal temperature.
- Exceptional Acetone/Solvent resistance
- Outstanding wear and perspiration resistance
- 4H+ pencil hardness
Alphaclad 9130 is formulated to offer maximum protection and performance over a wide range of plated and base metal substrates. Typical substrates include gold, silver and nickel plating, brass stainless steel, titanium, magnesium and aluminium.
Perfect for coating onto temperature sensitive substrates
- Excellent corrosion and UV weathering resistance
- Exceptional throwing power for even film distribution
- Superior chemical resistance
- High abrasion resistance
- Medium build capability (10-12 microns)
- Low maintenance
- Contamination resistant