Aurotect is a specially formulated cathodic electrocoating system designed specifically to provide maximum protection and longevity to precious metal jewellery, in particular, to gold and silver.
This unique composition provides all of the essential process characteristics for a lacquer of this type.
Main Attributes of Aurotect
- Highly controllable film deposition
- Exceptional throwing power for even film distribution
- Excellent acetone/solvent resistance
- Exceptional acid/perspiration resistance
- Extremely smooth and dry film deposition (perfect for fine chains and detailed jewellery)
- Highly Abrasion resistant
- Easy to maintain
- Contamination resistant
- High image clarity
- Costume Jewellery
- Fine chains
- Detailed accessories
- Belt buckles